- 48% of industrial professionals spend over six hours a week online for work-related purposes – which is a big opportunity to get your brand in front of them.
- 74% of technical professionals stated their use of the internet was to find components, equipment, services and suppliers. You need to be found when your audience is searching for what you offer, and you do this through digital marketing.
You may think digital marketing isn’t worthwhile for your industry. Yet:
- 85% of manufacturing marketers were using content marketing.
- Manufacturing content marketers were found to be using 5 different channels on average, with 92% using email and 78% using LinkedIn.
- 42% of engineers were said to use social media to find new suppliers.
Can you say the same for your business? Can you afford to fall behind the competition?