You will be responsible for:
Desired Skills and Experience
- PPC campaign strategy development for clients including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and social media ads – particularly Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Creating campaigns, writing engaging ad copy, targeting, and bid management for both B2B and B2C businesses.
- Optimising campaigns to meet target performance criteria to help clients achieve their business goals.
- Monitor and analyse performance.
- Create audits and identify opportunities for clients.
- Understand and monitor competitor performance to ensure clients take advantage of opportunities and can defend against threats.
- Following industry trends and best practices and drive continuous improvement in our process and performance.
You will have at least 5 years’ experience running PPC campaigns on Google with strong experience in search, display and shopping campaigns. You will be Google Ads certified.
You will have at least 3 years’ experience running campaigns on Facebook and/or LinkedIn.
You will have strong written and verbal communication skills so that you can articulate ideas to clients and the rest of the Xanthos team.
You will have strong analytical and numerical skills.
You will have a strong thirst for knowledge and interest in paid digital marketing.
You will have a degree in an analytical discipline.
You will have experience using Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Optmyzr
You will have excellent attention to detail
You will be proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
You will be good at working and collaborating with team members and clients
You will have excellent time-management skills