You will be responsible for:
Desired Skills and Experience
- Assisting in the development of digital marketing strategies for clients
- SEO including key phrase analysis, page optimisation and liaising with developers for technical SEO
- Creation of content using SEO best practice
- Managing our social media platforms and creating social media campaigns
- Creating email marketing campaigns for Xanthos and clients
- Analysing performance using Google Analytics, SEMRush, Google Search Console
You will be able to write clear, compelling copy.
You will have strong verbal communication skills so that you can articulate ideas to clients and the rest of the Xanthos team.
You will have strong knowledge of the different social media platforms so that you can set up pages, customise them, manage posts and set up tracking for performance monitoring.
You will have a degree in English or marketing with strong analytical skills. You will have 1-2 years experience in a digital marketing role preferably working at another agency.
You will have experience using CMS’s for loading content websites and blogs.
You will have experience using Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEMRush as well.
You will have excellent attention to detail
You will be proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
You will be good at working and collaborating with team members and clients
You will have excellent time-management skills
You will have a thirst for information to develop your skills in the area of digital marketing