The online marketplace is competitive, and an underperforming shopping cart is a business liability.
We work with a number of ecommerce platforms to suit your needs:
Ecommerce software for serious businesses. Constructed for B2C and B2B business.
Rich, out-of-the-box ecommerce features with seamless third-party integrations.
Perfect for online stores of any size and type, with powerful out-of-the-box features without any restrictions.
An open-source ecommerce platform for entrepreneurs worldwide.
One platform with all the ecommerce and point of sale features you need to start, run, and grow your business.
You may already know which platform you want, but if you're unclear, we can help you choose the ecommerce platform to suit your business needs.
Ecommerce Web Designs to Increase Your Sales and Exceed Customer Expectations
No ecommerce store is complete without a high quality web design that encourages conversions.
Whether you are B2B or B2C or have a retail presence, your ecommerce web design is an integral part of how many of your website visitors become your customers, and makes a big difference on the first impression potential customers will have of your brand.
As with any store, it’s important to consider how and where your products are displayed, how they are packaged, and how the sales process works. The more easily a customer can locate and purchase the product that suits their needs, the more sales you can make.
Our ecommerce web designs are built from the ground up with conversions in mind to help you sell more online. Our goal is to design a website that appeals to your target audience, turns first-time buyers into loyal customers, improves brand awareness and boosts your conversion rates.
Our Ecommerce Web Design Service Includes
- Persona definition
- Wireframing customer journey
- Designing concept creation
- Customer experience design
Turn Mobile Visitors into Sales with a Mobile Ecommerce Store
Mobile internet usage has now surpassed desktop, meaning if you don't have a mobile-friendly website for your ecommerce business, you could be missing out on a lot of visitors and a lot of sales.
42% of retail sales involve mobile devices in one way or another and, by 2024, an estimated £53 billion will be spent by consumers on mobiles.
A mobile-responsive version of your website isn’t just a good way to ensure your customer’s online browsing experience is seamless and user-friendly, but it will also give you an advantage over competitors who do not have a mobile website.
Websites that are not optimised for mobile devices can prove frustrating and tiresome for mobile users, can prevent customers from shopping with you and may also damage your brand.
Our ecommerce service gives you a fully mobile-responsive ecommerce design, meaning that, whatever device your customers are browsing on, they will have the best shopping experience possible.
Benefits of a Mobile Ecommerce Website Include
- User-friendly way to browse. Large drop-down menus typical of ecommerce websites often do not work very well on mobile phones. We provide mobile specific navigation, to increase the performance of your website on a range of devices.
- Wider reach and greater sales potential. If you are targeting customers in many of the fast growing economies, a mobile site is essential. In Brazil, Russia, India, China and Africa most people access the web through a mobile phone.
- Higher mobile search rankings. Google now ranks mobile-friendly sites higher in mobile search results.
- Convenient way for your customers to shop on the go. As many people now do their shopping online and on mobile devices, you are losing out if you do not have a website that will work for them.
- Competitive edge. As many retailers still do not have mobile sites, you can attract more mobile users to view and shop in your ecommerce store.
Additional Ecommerce Services to Power Up Your Storefront
Is It Time to Upgrade Your Ecommerce Website?
With 26% of mobile internet users now making purchases with smartphones, you need to stay ahead of competitors by ensuring your website offers a top customer experience across all devices.
Getting the right combination of expertise, design and software platform for your ecommerce website is critical to your online success.
Xanthos has over 18 years of experience in building ecommerce websites that get results and help clients achieve their online goals.
Increase Your Online Sales with Our Ecommerce Solution Services
Find out how our ecommerce services can help your business grow.
get in touch